We take your order and time preference for breakfast the day before.
For those staying in The Stirling Suite
Then your choice of cooked vegetarian breakfast will be delivered to you each morning. Included in your basket and very ‘cool’ cool-box (by Swingoramic) are: homemade marmalade and jam with organic butter; Whin Hill apple juice; cereals; organic yoghourt; fresh milk; home prepared fruits – such as baked rhubarb, spiced poached pears, apple and berry compote or fresh soft fruits in season and usually from our garden; and your choice of tea or coffee.
The Control Tower Breakfast Menu
Full cooked breakfasts
Eggs – poached, fried, scrambled or eggy bread
Slow roasted tomatoes
Choices of hot drinks
Pots of loose-leaf tea – grown in England
Freshly brewed coffee
Choice of English grown herbal teas
– including chamomile flower tea
Boiled eggs and ‘airmen’ or toast
Drop scones with butter and jam
Sweet or savoury French toast
A couple of cooked options on the left on toast
Help yourself to…
Muesli or cereals
Fresh or prepared fruit
Local apple juice
Toast with marmalade, local honey or home made preserves
If you have allergies, please do let us know in advance. As most of our food is made here we can amend the menu or adapt a recipe to suit you. On things we buy in I’m also very happy to check the ingredient listing and ensure we have plenty of choice for you.
Our Full Vegan Fry up
While you are with us we want you to relax and enjoy your stay. We think good food is a major part of that. We try to source all our food locally or ethically and can provide you with information on where to buy more if you like the produce.
We are proud of our suppliers and have chosen them after a lot of careful research and testing (lucky us!). Here are some of the best…
- Walsingham Farm Shops – fruit, biscuits, mushrooms, potatoes, tomatoes, honey and sourdough bread | Walsingham Village | www.walsinghamfarmsshop.co.uk
- Top Farm Eggs – free range eggs from Great Snoring | www.topfarmeggs.co.uk
- Bonallack granola – homemade in North Norfolk | www.greatgranola.co.uk
- Tregothnan Tea – English tea grown in Cornwall | https://tregothnan.co.uk/
- Whin Hill Orchard – apple juice | next to the main car-park in Wells-next-the-Sea | www.whinhillcider.co.uk
- Tofurei – Tofu made with soya grown in Norfolk and pressed near Norwich | www.tofurei.co.uk/tofu-factory